Imagine Endless Hot Water and Lower Energy Bills!
You don’t use hot water 24 hours a day but you are currently paying to heat water 24 hours a day with a standard water heater. A Rinnai brand tankless water heater is a more efficient way to heat water. It heats water quickly and delivers an endless supply of hot water for as long as you need it.
How Does A Tankless Water Heater Work?
When you turn on your shower or do laundry, the tankless unit senses flow in the hot water line. The burner then ignites and instantly “superheats” your water to the desired temperature. A tankless system produces hot water as long as the hot water outlet is turned on. You will never run out of hot water and wont use energy until you need hot water. The Rinnai tankless water heater is the top selling brand in the United States and considered the most reliable on the market today.
Benefits of Tankless Water Heaters:
- Produce and supply endless streams of hot water to multiple outlets simultaneously without any fluctuation in temperature
- 40 to 60% more energy efficient than a traditional water heater
- Shut-off automatically when the hot water supply is closed, providing users with significant energy savings
- Compact “wall mounted units” with an average life expectancy of 20 years
- Save up to 16 square feet of floor space by eliminating your standard water heater tank
- Never worry about your tank rusting out