Pennsylvania Sunshine Program
The PA Sunshine Program has existed since 2009, but has just been replenished with additional funding from the State of Pennsylvania. Launched to help drive overall solar development, the Sunshine Program provides grants for homeowners and businesses to get solar energy systems installed and offset some of the cost of the system installation.
- Residential Solar Electric - $.75/Watt Grant for Installed Systems up to 10 KW
- Residential Solar Thermal - 35% of Installed System Cost up to $5000
- Commercial Solar Electric - $.50/Watt Grant for Installed Systems up to $52,500 maximum
- Commercial Solar Thermal - 35% of Installed System Cost up to $50,000
With recent price decreases on solar installations, and the PA Sunshine Program, which offsets installed costs by as much as another 30%, solar has never been more affordable in the state.
Greenspring Energy has been involved in this program since its inception, as an authorized solar electric system and solar hot water installer. We completed the first installation in the state in York County, Pennsylvania and have successfully installed solar for hundreds of homeowners and businesses.
We understand that switching to solar is a big decision. Here are some things you should know:
1. QUALITY Many installers are using inexpensive materials from overseas. Greenspring only uses the best solar brands, ensuring that your system will be built to last and will have the highest ROI.
2. COST The cost of installing a solar energy system is decreasing. In addition, solar incentives and abundant solar financing make this investment even more affordable.
3. VALUE Not only will solar energy systems reduce your utility bills, but they increase your property value.
4. GIVE BACK With solar energy, there are two ways to give back: a) by providing Solar Renewable Energy Credits to the grid (additional savings, too!), and b) by reducing your carbon footprint.
Greenspring Energy is a full service solar installer who is authorized to handle all PA Sunshine Grant Program paperwork. Please don't delay, as the funding wont last forever and the sooner your installation is completed, the sooner you can get your Grant.
Call or Email us today to find out more or get a Free Estimate. We look forward to working with you on your Pennsylvania Solar Project!