Solar is the Only Home Improvement That Pays You Back
Solar is a terrific way to reduce your utility bills, increase you home's value, and benefit from today's efficient and cost effective solar technology.
Residential solar power has become much more affordable in the past five years and solar electric systems routinely offer fixed power costs 25-50% less than utility rates. We make it easy and affordable for you and your family to upgrade your home or business with solar energy systems and efficiency products. Our proven approach to utility cost reduction combines solar and efficiency products and can help you:
Solar provides an exciting and guaranteed investment and installation costs are offset by these economic incentives:
- Buy less utility power because you produce your own electricity and/or hot water
- Increase your home value
- Reduce Your Taxes with a 30% Federal Tax Credit
- Benefit from State and Local Incentives
- Recurring Income Opportunities when Producing Clean Power
- Solar is an energy producing asset that can be moved if you move
Greenspring Energy makes it easy and affordable to go solar!
Every family has unique energy goals, budgets and properties, which is why we approach each customer with a unique solution for energy bill reduction. With over 1,700 custom installations, Greenspring families are reaping the benefits of solar now years to come. Greenspring Energy makes it easier and more affordable than ever for you and your family to make the switch to solar. Our proven approach to energy bill reduction combines solar and efficiency products and services to help you:
- Take control of your energy costs
- Hedge against future rate increases
- Increase the value of your home
- Reduce your carbon footprint
- Utilize clean, silent technology as an energy source
- Reduce grid dependency with Kohler Backup Generators
- Use it as an educational tool for kids and neighbors
With a site survey and discussion about your energy goals and financial options, we will determine an action plan to permanently reduce your energy bills and start saving on day 1.
Future Proof your Home or Business
Recent studies suggest that electric cars are expectd to represent 60% of the market by 2030, and with that will come vehicle-recharging infrastructure around the US. As the demand for electricity rises with this trend, solar can provide a hedge against rate increases and prepare your home or business for the future.